Losing a loved one can be a difficult and stressful time. Please take the time and make an informed decision when choosing a Provider:
- Consider recommendations from family or friends
- Talk with more than one Provider about the services offered. Before making a decision, ensure they are able to meet your needs and expectations
- Ask the Provider for a price list and a written price estimate to compare prices and services
- Obtain a copy of the cemetery and crematorium by-laws
- Compare locations and facilities
To find a licensed funeral or transfer provider, please use the search fields below.